- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout Rank, 2005
- Fort Worth Magazine “Top Attorney,” 2017
- Business Litigation
- Serious Personal Injury
Matt MeyerPARTNER Phone (940) 627 8308 Fax (940) 627 8092 Email email@example.com
Matt’s focus is on business disputes, including bank fraud, securities fraud, lender liability, unfair competition, intellectual property disputes, contractual disputes, and antitrust violations.
Matt received the Dean’s Academic Excellence Full-Tuition Scholarship to attend Baylor Law School. In 2013 he graduated and joined Simpson, Boyd, Powers & Williamson’s Decatur/Bridgeport law firm. At BPW Law’s inception in 2016, Matt joined Boyd Powers & Williamson where he has represented the victims of financial fraud in multiple states.
Matt currently serves as a board member for the Tarrant County Young Lawyer’s Association. In 2017, Fort Worth Magazine rated Matt as a Top Attorney in the field of plaintiff’s personal injury law.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The University of Georgia, B.A., 2010
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals