- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout Rank, 2005
- Fort Worth Magazine “Top Attorney,” 2017
- Business Litigation
- Serious Personal Injury
Matt MeyerPhone (940) 627 8308 Fax (940) 627 8092 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt is a senior associate at Boyd Powers & Williamson. He focuses on business disputes, including bank fraud, securities fraud, lender liability, unfair competition, intellectual property disputes, contractual disputes, and antitrust violations.
Matt received the Dean’s Academic Excellence Full-Tuition Scholarship to attend Baylor Law School. In 2013 he graduated and joined Simpson, Boyd, Powers & Williamson’s Decatur/Bridgeport law firm. At BPW Law’s inception in 2016, Matt joined Boyd Powers & Williamson where he has represented the victims of financial fraud in multiple states.
Matt currently serves as a board member for the Tarrant County Young Lawyer’s Association. In 2017, Fort Worth Magazine rated Matt as a Top Attorney in the field of plaintiff’s personal injury law.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The University of Georgia, B.A., 2010
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals