- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Louisiana Scholars College at Northwestern State University, B.A., 2000
- Business Litigation
- Oil and Gas Disputes
- Product Liability
- Securities Litigation
- Serious Personal Injury
Kristy Pesnell CampbellPARTNER Phone (940) 627 8308 Fax (940) 627 8092 Email email@example.com
Kristy’s legal expertise has spanned state and federal courts, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. She handles a variety of matters including, but not limited to, business disputes, product liability suits, oil and gas disputes, and personal injury litigation.
Kristy was drawn to practice law because it gave her the ability to help people through a very difficult time in their lives. She has practiced in Wise County since she earned her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the Texas Tech School of Law in 2003. While at Texas Tech she was an editor for the Legal Research Board and a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. She is a 2000 graduate of Louisiana Scholars College at Northwestern State University where she was a member of Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity and graduated after writing a thesis.
Kristy became a partner at Simpson, Boyd, & Powers in 2009 and joined BPW when they founded their new firm in 2016. She is licensed in the Northern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas, and is known for her diligent preparation for trial and for how aggressively she pursues her clients’ goals.
Kristy currently resides in Decatur where she is an active member of Grace Fellowship Church. She has two children with her husband Luke. She is also active in the community, currently serving as the President of the Decatur ISD School Board and as a Board Member of Acts 4 Others.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Wise County Bar Association
- Wise-Jack-Montague Women’s Bar Association – former President, former Vice President of Communications, former Vice President of Programs, and former Executive Secretary
- Acts 4 Others – Board of Directors
- City of Decatur Zoning Board of Adjustment –former member
- Decatur ISD School Board – current President