- B.A. from Texas A&M University in 2015
- J.D. from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2018
- Civil Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Serious Personal Injury
Jesse KingASSOCIATE Phone (940) 627-8308 Fax (940) 627-8092 Email email@example.com
Jesse assists with the firm’s diverse civil litigation practice, including cases involving business and securities litigation and serious personal injury claims. Jesse is a native Texan, with roots in the state going back generations. Born and raised in Decatur, he graduated from Texas A&M University in 2015 and the Texas Tech University School of Law in 2018.
While attending law school, Jesse was selected as a member of the Board of Barristers, an organization focused on developing skills through mock trials, moot courts, and similar methods. The experience helped Jesse develop a passion for the courtroom environment and gave him the desire to pursue complex corporate and commercial litigation.
When presented with the opportunity to work alongside the attorneys of Boyd, Powers & Williamson, Jesse knew that, not only would it give him the opportunity to give back to the community that raised him, but also further hone his skills as an attorney while doing work that mattered.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- Wise County Bar Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association